Who should register? Our intended audience is any student of the Liturgy -- seminarians, deacon candidates, undergraduate students, parish worship commissions, musicians, youth ministers, catechists, and more! All are welcome! Since these are just 75 minutes in length, you might consider offering each webinar as a foundation for a parish staff meeting or a school faculty meeting. Make it part of a deacon formation program or a seminary elective. Add it as part of your parish adult education series or as training for your liturgical ministers.
Please join us Wednesdays, April 21 to June 23, at 1pm ET when we will examine the various seasons and days of the Liturgical Year – their history, theology, euchology, and cursus of readings.
- April 21: History and Theology of the Liturgical Year (Dr. James Starke)
- April 28: Advent and Christmas (Rev. Dustin Dought)
- May 5: Lent and Holy Week (Rita A. Thiron)
- May 12: Triduum (Msgr. Rick Hilgartner)
- May 19: Easter Season (Dr. Steve Janco)
- May 26: Ordinary Time (Sr. Joyce Ann Zimmerman, C.PP.S)
- June 2: Solemnities and Feasts of the Lord (Sr. Sharon McMillan, SSND)
- June 9: Solemnities, Feasts, Memorials of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Rev. James Marcus McFadin)
- June 16: Commemoration of Saints (Dr. Bruce Cinquegrani)
- June 23: A Practical Guide to the Calendar (Rev. Christopher Seibt)